Matrix Requirements is happy to announce the version 2.1 of MatrixALM and MatrixQMS.
The new release introduces a series of improvements and new features. The most important are:
- A new module for performing reviews allowing you to define comprehensive reviews of selected items by a group of reviewers. These reviews can be applied to MatrixALM (review of requirements, risks, ...) or MatrixQMS (review of processes, risks, ...)
- Redlining allowing you to compare any two versions of a document.
- Possibility to see a list of changes between two given dates as well as browsing the project as it was at some date in the past.
- Excel import
- Integration with Slack
- New MRQL searches to easily find specific information on risks, tests, folders and within the full traceability
- Allow filling document sections based on search expressions
We also introduce the Enterprise version of Matrix, tailored at medium and big teams: it includes all features of MatrixALM and MatrixQMS and offers a variety of hosting offers, including intranet.
Download Release Notes