Matrix Requirements is happy to announce the version 2.3 of MatrixALM and MatrixQMS.
The new release introduces many new features and improvements. The most important are:
- New Module: branch and merge, allowing you to create branch(es) of your project and merge later into the mainline.
- New Module: translation module, to automate translation of specific field(s) from one language to another.
- More flexibility documenting: the new report engine allows to create custom tables for PDFs or Excel as well as custom rendering of item content with complex logic and formatting.
- Automatic emails to summarize the pending notifications
- Extra configurations available in the Administration side
- Improvements training dashboard with onboarding wizard.
- Publication history Dashboard for MatrixQMS,
- New possibility to reject Signatures
- UI improvements and some bug fixes
and this is only a high summary of the changes, to see all the changes belonging to this version, feel free to download the 2.3 Release Notes